The PixelWhip 4 has 40 color patterns, organized into 4 different styles of 10 patterns each. PixelWhip will remember the most recent color pattern after being turned off. The whip is powered by a long-lasting rechargeable Li-ion battery that is included along with a USB charger. The fibers are designer-cut to a variety of assorted lengths, causing a fluid swarm of lights along the entire length. Fibers are slick and can be intertwined and easily pulled apart with minimal snags.
The PixelWhip 4 comes standard with a padded foam rubber grip for comfort & safety!
The detachable fiberhead has a rounded bend guard that keeps your fibers resilient. It's easy to remove your fiber bundle for storage or to toss it in your bag on the go. It is fitted with a precision radial bearing, enabling smooth unhindered 360 degree rotational motion of the fiber-bundle, making all your moves flow smoother.
PixelWhip 4 comes standard with 80 fibers. Select the +$30 upgrade to get the Mega FiberHead with 160 fibers instead! See the full list of FiberHead-80 Key Features or check out customer reviews for our Mega FiberHead-160.
PixelWhip 4 uses a single 18650 protected circuit Li-Ion battery for power (battery & charger included). CAUTION: a non-protected 18650 could damage your PixelWhip. If you buy extra batteries from another source, make sure they have a protected circuit.
NOTE: When you first receive your PixelWhip, the battery may not be fully charged. To reach max capacity, the battery may need to charge for 8 hours or more.
STYLE 1 (SINGLE COLORS)
- Sky Blue
STYLE 2 (COLOR WIPES)
- Magenta/Red Wipe
- Yellow/Red Wipe
- Yellow/Green Wipe
- Green/Blue Wipe
- Cyan/Magenta Wipe
- White/Blue Wipe
- Blue/Magenta Wipe
- Purple/Yellow Wipe
- Watermelon Wipe
- Rainbow Wipe
STYLE 3 (TRIPLE COLORS)
- Watermelon sandwich
STYLE 4 (PULSING SWATCHES)
- Raspberry Lime Sherbert
- Watermelon pulse
- Rainbow Unicorn
Storage and Care for PixelWhips
PixelWhips come with a FiberFlies drawstring bag for easy transportation and for safe storage. Silicone lubricant can be used to minimize snags and keep the fibers clean. Fibers may start to look dull over time with dirt build up.
*note: non-silicone based lubricant can make your fibers sticky.
Prevent incidental wear and tear by using PixelWhips as a movement prop instead of a weapon. Striking fibers against hard surfaces may cause fibers to kink or even snap off.
PixelWhips have a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Some fiber breakage from normal play is natural over the life of the product and not warrantied. For warranty service please email us at: email@example.com
PixelWhip have been re-designed from the ground up to be the best fiber whip on the market!
- Improved color pattern organization into styles and new patterns!!
- PixelWhips remembers what color pattern you were on the next time you turn it on.
- Brighter LED.
- Single thumb button gives total control.
- Improved button design won't get pressed accidentally, yet can easily be felt for and found in the dark.
- Improved stability to prevent accidental color changes.
- Improved circuit board keeps the fibers at full brightness, rather than dimming during the battery’s entire run-time.
- Rechargeable 18650 battery means PixelWhip run-time lasts longer than ever. No more wasteful AAA batteries!
- The fiberhead bend guard is improved to offer better protection of the fibers.
- Detachable fiberhead allows for easier transport & replacement!