FiberHead-80 Key Features
- Easily removable - aluminum housing screws on & off without any tools.
- Designed for optimal light transmission:
- Fiber-plug distance from LED is just right - illuminates all fibers with minimal light loss.
- Precision polished base of fibers further eliminates light loss - more LED light goes into the fibers, instead of bounces off a rough surface.
- Bend guard precision curved surface:
- The curved surface is harmonized with the fibers' "minimum safe bend radius" - fibers bend smoothly from the base during rough play, helping to minimize kinks & snaps at the base.
- The curved bend guard also reflects light with a distinct look, adding detail to the base.
- Our fiber epoxy forms a very strong bond between fiber bundle & fiber-plug, making it safer to hold the fibers and swing the handle, eg ropedart, poi, "fiber-weilding" style, etc.
- Well balanced fiber-bundle:
- Each fiber is 0.75mm thick - the perfect balance between responsive bend and durability. Plays smoother than 1mm thick fibers.
- 80 fibers total (+- a few): fiber-bundle looks & feels full while facilitating smooth unencumbered flow.
- Fibers cut in precision pattern for smooth play & look:
- Bright end points along the entire length of whip, distributed in a smooth linear gradient - each fiber is approximately 2cm longer than the previous one.
- Several max length fibers give fullness & brightness at the very end.
- Optimal softness to brittleness ratio - fibers don't snap easily at room temperature (if fibers get cold they get brittle and can snap easier until warm again).
- We source our fiber directly from the best and oldest POF fiber manufacturer.
- Fibers come pre-lubed with premium silicone lubricant:
- Best lube for fibers.
- Non-reactive to preserve fiber's reflective coating.
- Hypoallergenic known to be human safe.