NEW! FiberFlies PixelWhip
Sold individually. (If you want a pair or more, increase your quantity in the shopping cart before checkout)
PixelWhips create a multi-dimensional light show, sensually snaking and dancing across your body while simultaneously enveloping you in a cloud of playful pixie points of bright colorful light. Create swirling helixes of pure galactic magic with 17 color modes. The fibers are designer cut to a variety of assorted lengths, causing a fluid swarm of lights along the entire length. Fibers are slick and can be intertwined and easily pulled apart with minimal snags. PixelWhip will remember the most recent color mode after being turned off.
Improved color modes
- Improved RYGCBM rainbow fade
- RGB shimmering white
- pure white
- white/blue crossfade
- blue/cyan crossfade
- cyan/green crossfade
- green/yellow crossfade
- yellow/red crossfade
- red/magenta crossfade
- magenta/blue crossfade
- Solid colors hard cut (displays a solid color for 1 measure at 140BPM, then changes to the next solid color)
The detachable fiberhead has a rounded bend guard that keeps your fibers resilient, and makes it easy to remove your fiber bundle for storage or to toss in your bag on the go. It is fitted with a precision radial bearing enabling smooth unhindered 360 degree rotational motion of the fibers, making all your moves flow smoother.
3 AAA non-rechargeable batteries included with tri-battery cartridge.
*Also compatible with rechargeable NiMH AAA batteries.
Clear plastic sleeve converter for 18650 battery included. You can separately purchase a Protected Circuit 18650 Li-on rechargeable battery & charger, which will give you the longest battery run-time.
*NOTE: using an 18650 without the protected circuit could harm your PixelWhip.
DO NOT use Li-ion rechargeable AAA batteries (AKA 10440 batteries) in the tri-battery cartridge! They have 3x the voltage, and will destroy the PixelWhip light unit!
Storage and Care for PixelWhips
PixelWhips come with a Fiberflies drawstring bag for easy transportation & to keep the fibers cleaner. Silicone lubricant can be used to minimize snags and keep the fibers clean. Fibers will change color over time with dirt build up.
*note: non-silicone based lubricant can make your fibers gummy.
Prevent incidental wear and tear by using PixelWhips as a movement prop instead of a weapon. Striking fibers against hard surfaces may cause fibers to become more brittle, kinked and snap off.
PixelWhips have a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects. Fiber breakage from vigorous play is natural over the life of the product and not warranted.
PixelWhip’s have been re-designed from the ground up to be the best fiber whip on the market!
- Increased number of color modes
- PixelWhips remembers what color mode you were on the next time you turn it on
- Brighter LED
- Single thumb button gives total control
- Improved button design won't get accidentally pressed, yet can easily found in the dark
- Improved stability to prevent accidental color changes
- Improved circuit board keeps the fibers at full brightness, rather than dimming during the battery’s entire run-time
- 18650 battery alternative makes the PixelWhip run-time last longer than ever, while still allowing for the convenience of AAA batteries
- The fiberhead bend guard is improved to offer better protection of the fibers.
- Detachable fiberhead allows for easier transport & future accessories